Goodbye 17th.
Alright, I'm legally 18 already man.
First of all, I would like to thank all the people that wishes me a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY via SMS, MSN, FACEBOOK... etc etc. At least you guys still remember me. =) Very nice of you people. Thank you very much.
As my last lesson ended at 6pm, I only get to spend my night with dearest. =)
She's far too sweet already can! Thank you for everything baby. =)
Hello, I still got a lot of people to catch up with, contact me okay!
Will be spending my tomorrow afternoon with AISP Student Chapter friends at Seoul Garden, night with family members. Because they will be celebrating with me.
Shikang, I'm sorry okay. NEXT WEEK!
Okay, I better turn in now, super dead already. Once again, thank you everybody! Have a nice day ahead!
First of all, I would like to thank all the people that wishes me a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY via SMS, MSN, FACEBOOK... etc etc. At least you guys still remember me. =) Very nice of you people. Thank you very much.
As my last lesson ended at 6pm, I only get to spend my night with dearest. =)
She's far too sweet already can! Thank you for everything baby. =)
Hello, I still got a lot of people to catch up with, contact me okay!
Will be spending my tomorrow afternoon with AISP Student Chapter friends at Seoul Garden, night with family members. Because they will be celebrating with me.
Shikang, I'm sorry okay. NEXT WEEK!
Okay, I better turn in now, super dead already. Once again, thank you everybody! Have a nice day ahead!
PS; Baby, I love the puzzle too much already.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home